THANK YOU FOR VISITING US ONLINE
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy. I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy. I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy. I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
CAPTURE THE DEEPEST EMOTIONS IN FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YOUR FAMILY TO TREASURE FOREVER.
what to wear
Don’t try to MATCH...try to pick outfits and accessories that coordinate instead. If everyone wore the same exact color at their shoot, how boring would those images be?
Don’t be afraid to be BOLD! Accessorize and make your outfits your own! Scarves, bold necklaces and fun shoes are always welcomed!
MOST PATTERNS are actually ok.... however, graphics are not favorable for portraits. If you’re wearing a pattern, make sure it’s not overwhelming and distracting.
I have a PINTEREST Board you can check out for more outfits inspiration if you’re having trouble!
Empty your pockets! Literally. You don’t want to have key chains or phones showing through your pockets. (This is for the guys!)
If this is your engagement session - yay! Consider to do your trial make up but make sure is not 100% the look of your wedding so the groom is surprised come wedding day. Having your makeup professionally done for your session can help you feel more confident, and also give your photos an added POP. If you hire a professional make sure they have a clear idea of what you want your look to be.
FOR YOUR SHOOT
It’s always a little intimidating to have your picture taken .... even if it’s just a photo on an iphone that is taken by a friend, we still want to look nice, make sure nothing is in our teeth and that our hair is behaving! I realize that preparing for your engagement session can be a little overwhelming. Here are some tips for outfits and accessories that will make the e-shoot preparation a little more managable!
- Most often, couples like to have one casual, everyday outfit and then one outfit that is dressier! This will give your shoot two totally different “looks”. I recommend beginning with the dressy outfit first!
- Make sure you’re comfortable in what you’re wearing. And ladies, if the top is super low cut, that will limit the amount of angles I can shoot from.
- BE ON TIME! The sun is only out for so long ! The later you arrive, the less time we have to shoot! And nobody wants that!
- Clean the ring! I love to shoot a few ring shots while you change outfits! The cleaner the better!
- Relax! You don’t have to be a pro at this! I’m going to help you along the way and it’s going to be a blast! Enjoy this time together and make a date out of it! Plan dinner afterwards and celebrate!!